Stocktakings of Industrial Sites and the Architectural Heritage
Inventories and planning are part of the core business of ARIAS – Architecture – Industrial Archaeology – Urban Development. ARIAS has developed special systems with Access and GIS-coordinates to process data:
- City of Zurich: studies, dissertation and publications about the urban development of Zurich of the districts 3, 4, 5 and 6; various individual advisory services.
- City of Uster: commission structure plan BUAG-City Park, whole City – district structures and possibilities for structural increase; realisation of the Industrial Culture Trail Zurich Oberland and participation in zone planning; member of the commission for the cityscape of Uster, new structural inventory in 2005.
- Canton of Zurich: expert reports as a member of the commission for the preservation of cultural monuments of the canton of Zurich, initiatives for the planning of industrial sites.
- City of Volketswil: member of the open planning commission, core zone planning and structural inventories, new structural inventory in 2006.
- City of Wetzikon: advice for the planning commission, core zone planning and structural inventory, participation in the competition for the planning Wetzikon East in 1997.
- City of Winterthur: member of the commission for the cityscape of Winterthur for 6 years, cooperation in the urban development, industrial sites in the heart of Winterthur, competition Arch.
- Inventories for municipalities, cantons and the state: districts 3,4,5 and 6 Zurich, Winterthur 1 and the municipalities of Uster and Wetzikon, industrialised farming municipalities Bassersdorf, Berg, Kleinandelfingen, Kloten, Pfäffikon ZH, Hauptwil TG, industrial inventories ISIS whole of Switzerland with internet platform, Canton of Zurich, Kriens and Emmen LU (Industry), specialised inventories of train stations SBB.